Ice-O-Matic® Introduces the Elevation Series
The Revolutionary Product Line Designed to Simplify LifeDENVER, Feb. 8, 2017 – Ice-O-Matic is introducing a groundbreaking line of new cube ice machines at the 2017 NAFEM show In Orlando, FL. The Denver-based company has manufactured ice machines, bins and evaporators in the United States for the last 60 years, and exports to over 57 countries annually.
The Elevation Series™ introduces a multitude of innovations, making this comprehensive series one of the most energy efficient, easiest-to-install, easiest-to-service and simple-to-clean ice machines ever.
“Our new Elevation Series exceeds 2018 Department of Energy (DOE) requirements and has been designed to maximize food safety while reducing operating cost,” said Ice-O-Matic President Keith Kelly. “Market factors, regulatory changes and – most importantly – the voice of the customer, led us to re-think the commercial ice machine from the ground up."
Elevation incorporates over 20 cutting-edge new features that make it the new benchmark in ice machine technology. A few noteworthy examples include:
- Exclusive Dual Exhaust smart technology means every machine not only accommodates both top air and side air discharge, but is intuitive enough to know when to use either or both.
- Plug-and-Play-like controls make setup faster and more precise.
- The smooth, easy-to-clean plastic food zone incorporates the use of clever componentry that is easily removed without tools, which are dishwasher-safe, and can be kept clean with ease.
- Mission-critical LED lights let the operator know when cleaning is required; while the new one-touch cleaning button provides effortless sanitization and de-scaling.
- Designed with the environment in mind, Elevation machines use BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts; and digital controls to rigorously monitor energy use.
- Exceeds 2018 DOE regulations and is up to 20% more energy efficient than other models.
The new Elevation series of cubers will replace the Ice-O-Matic ICE Series in 2017. After nearly 20 years of performance excellence and high customer satisfaction, Ice-O-Matic knows the ICE Series can only be replaced by a truly remarkable design. Every Elevation unit has been created with this benchmark in mind. The first Elevation machines will begin shipping mid-summer 2017 with the complete rollout finishing in January 2018.
Ice-O-Matic is a Denver, Colorado-based manufacturer and established global supplier of ice machines and the world's largest producer of ice evaporators. With more than 60 years of experience, Ice-O-Matic continues to expand its presence in international markets, providing reliable, energy-efficient, American-made ice solutions including ice machines, storage bins and water dispensers. Ice. Pure and Simple.™ to browse its full line of commercial ice machines and accessories visit iceomatic.com.
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/IcePureandSimple
Watch us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/iceomaticUSA
Contact: For more information, contact Jeannine Adams at (312) 694-3812 or email@example.com.